Friday Faves

TGIF!!!! Cheers to the weekend and I'm off to Ohio...to meet the parents ;) Excited and anxious all in one! Currently sitting at my gate in my new favorite jeans, sipping on my Starbucks earl gray tea, and people watching. Always a good time ;) So much stuff has come into the store this week like always and while I did splurge on a ton of good finds I have picked out the ones I am completely head over heels for!
I LOVE THIS!! So much actually this is my "Meet the Parents" outfit that I am wearing right now!! Stylish without even trying and SO comfortable! 
(Jeans at Sophie & Trey store; Shirt - www.sophieandtrey.com)

Photography by Marisol

Up close shot of the jeans! OBESSED!!!!!!!!


These jeans truly are amazing! A great fit and I love the fact that they are navy blue and gray striped! The best part is that they are only $39.99 in the store!!! Such a great pair of jeans that you can wear all year long!!! From far away they just look like a normal, great dark jean but as you get closer you notice the detail! I like mixing it up. Even tho they are striped, I paired a thick striped shirt with it for a total edgy and chic look!

My next obsession is this clutch!!! So fabulous!!! They are available at the store for $39.99 and in a variety of colors! I loved them all! There's silver, gold, black, red & pewter. I had the hardest time choosing between them but went with the classic black. They are pretty roomy! I definitely love that with a pair of jeans and a tank or a dress the clutch matches and adds some glam rock to the outfit!


Photography by Marisol

My last must have for this week is this bag that's in the store! I'm absolutely loving the studded accent on the camel color. Plus it's a shoulder bag, which I love since you don't have to hold or carry it. The tassel is a fun and flirty accent. It has just the right amount of room! Can keep your camera, iPhone, wallet, lip gloss and a compact. What more do you need? It's perfect. This is positively a perfect bag for every outfit. Love it for the fall especially!

Photography by Marisol

So those are my top 3 favorites from this week!! All are available at the store! Well I must go board my flight! Hope you all enjoy your weekend!!! Look for tomorrow's fun post ;)
Stop by the store this weekend, I know they put out some awesome new goodies for you!! ;)

Love, Dani

Check out Photography by Marisol
All pictures taken by Marisol.