It's my birthday! Today I'm 28! Feel like I'm 24 so that's what I'm going with ;) Since it's my birthday I thought I'd focus on ME! Ha ha ha. I'd like you all to get to know our staff and who better to start with then me since it's my day of birth ;) and the daily blogger so far. So I am going to give everyone at the store this survey I found and post it randomly for you to get an inside to our staff and truly get to know them in a fun way! Here are my answers so you can get to know me a little bit more!
Basic stuff - I'm 28, born and raised in Florida. Went to college in Tennessee.
Work - Sophie & Trey plus make hair accessories for my own business called Raenewed Pieces
Personal - Have 2 older sisters, Carey & Angela and a younger brother, Anthony. Dating a super awesome man, Matt Mong. I love the beach, fall weather and pedicures.
- What was your favorite food when you were a child? Oreos ;)
- What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod? I lost my iPod :(
- What is one of your favorite quotes? “Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.” by Mark Twain
- What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity? Just being outside, walking
- What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Dishes
- What is your favorite form of exercise? Running outside or eliptical
- What is your favorite time of day/day of the week/month of the year? Saturday in the fall or saturday summer at the beach
- What’s your least favorite mode of transportation? Donkey lol
- What is your favorite body part? My legs
- What sound do you love? Waves crashing
- If you could throw any kind of party, what would it be like and what would it be for? Any themed party!!! Anytime for any reason! lol
- If you could paint a picture of any scenery you’ve seen before, what would you paint? Venice!
- If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be? right now, 28
- If you knew the world was ending in 2012, what would you do differently? Travel everywhere!
- If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor? My parents are pretty great mentors
- If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be? The 10 Commandments or something biblical
- If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? Play the guitar or speak Italian
- If you had to work on only one project for the next year, what would it be? Opening a store or a fashion show
- If you were immortal for a day, what would you do? Anything I wanted!
- If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to? Something cool that's for sure, maybe Siena
- If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet? My grandmother I never met
- If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? Buy a house
- If you were reincarnated as an animal/drink/ice cream flavor, what would it be? Mint chocolate chip
- If you could know the answer to any question, besides “What is the meaning of life?”, what would it be? What's gonna happen in the next year?
- If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose? Tough one!! Not sure?!?
Personal History Questions
- Which celebrity do you get mistaken for? None
- What do you want to be when you grow up? I'm pretty grown up and doing what I want ;)
- When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time? Hang out with my family & friends
- What would you name the autobiography of your life?
- What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life? Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
- Have you ever had something happen to you that you thought was bad but it turned out to be for the best? Yes ;) lol
- What was one of the best parties you’ve ever been to? My man's bday last month. Party bus, ER, and some other places :) Good night.
- What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up? The card my mom got me today for my bday
- What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done? Say goodbye to some friends
- What was the last experience that made you a stronger person? Living on my own, plus a lot of other personal stuff
- What did you do growing up that got you into trouble? Drank at my homecoming. Did I mention I went to Orangewood? lol
- When was the last time you had an amazing meal? Friday night my man took me to Houston's! Melt in your mouth amazing!
- What’s the best/worst gift you’ve ever given/received? Well right now my awesome stuff I got tonight!!!
- What do you miss most about being a kid? Not really having responsibility
- What is your first memory of being really excited? Probably going to Disney ;) lol
- What was the first thing you bought with your own money? A TV
- When was the last time you were nervous? Tonight opening the presents from my boyfriend
- What is something you learned in the last week? Your Check Engine light can come on if you don't close your gas cap all the way.
- What story does your family always tell about you? That I used to sing in a singing group
- At what age did you become an adult? 24
- Is a picture worth a thousand words? Elaborate. Sometimes
- Where’s Waldo? In his awesome outfift!
- The best part of waking up is? Cuddling in the morning
- How now brown cow? Not sure what to say.
- Whasssssuuuupppppp? MY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Pretty good "Get to know you survey"!!! PLUS, Check out my top 3 favorite blogs so far!!!!!!!
SEXY LITTLE THINGS
FAKE IT TO MAKE IT! FUR & LEATHER
SPICE UP YOUR LIFE, WITH TIGHTS
Love you all!!!!