Inside Look : See what I'm packin'...

Ah, I'm so excited, anxious and happy! My Thanksgiving vacation officially has started!!! I'm leaving for Ohio this morning and giving you an inside look at all the outfits I'm taking for an Ohio Thanksgiving on the farm! Now even though I packed late last night I have been packing since last week in my head! Every time something came in the store I would run through my head...."Is this deemed worthy to take to my first Thanksgiving with my man's WHOLE family?" Ha ha ha. So here's the final cut of the fabulous selections that made it in my suitcase!

TOP - 4th & Ocean; BLACK SKINNIES - S&T; LEOPARD FLATS - S&T
 

My airplane look! Day 1 outfit. Then have the wool tights from S&T to put under when I arrive if it's too cold! 

TEE & SWEATPANTS - 4th & Ocean

 Night time look!!! Ha ha ha! Have to have a soft, comfy tee paired with warm sweats with a drawstring waist ;) Definitely putting on after I eat Thanksgiving dinner! Ha ha.

SWEATER,HURLEY LONG SLEEVE SHIRT W/HOODIE, & PLAID BUTTON UP - 4th & Ocean




 Day 2 on the farm!! LOVING THE LAYERED LOOK!!!! Pairing this with my amazing skinny flare jeans from S&T. I'm so excited to wear this! Also I really wanted to wear plaid on the farm and take some pictures ;) Ha ha ha.


GLOVES, SOCKS, HAT, SCARF - 4th & Ocean




Since I'll be in Ohio and it's a chilling 50 degrees, I'm definitely taking all my cozy cool weather accessories!!!

BROWN SLIP DRESS - S&T, SHEER FLORAL TOP - www.sophieandtrey.com
 THANKSGIVING DAY OUTFIT!!!!!!!! PLUS the knee highs and boots below!!! (We'll be inside a house with a ton of people so not worried about being cold)



KNEE HIGH SOCKS W/BUTTONS ON SIDE - 4th & Ocean, BOOTS - Sorry! Those are 4th & Ocean's last fall season! But they do have AMAZING new ones out similar for this fall!

LOVE LOVE LOVE this Thanksgiving day look! Definitely festive, warm and fabulous! Not over dressed and surely not under dressed! It's perfect for my scenario! Low key turkey dinner on the farm in Ohio! 






 My final look for saying Good-bye and head back to the sunshine state!!

Well that is pretty much what I'll be wearing on my Thanksgiving trip! Also grabbed 2 awesome warm short coats! I'll have to show you them in pictures when I get back!

Wish me luck and keep up with my trip, I'll be blogging the whole time ;)
XOXO
Love, Dani