Get to Know: Rachel Colaianni

Today it's my pleasure to introduce another one of our Sophie & Trey ladies, Rachel Colaianni! If you've ever walked in the store to see a bright, smiling, tall & skinny blonde that would be Rachel! Among being one of the girls behind the counter, Rachel also is featured on S&T/4th & Ocean's online stores and she is in charge of event planning. Here's some of Rachel's favorite photos from our store fashion shows, events, website shoots and her daily life!







Rachel is a spirited 21 year old who loves fashion and keeping up with designers! She spends most her time at the stores but when not working she hangs our with her 2 favorites, her family and her boyfriend, Cody. I asked Rachel to fill out the same survey that I did when I introduced myself ;)

ALL ABOUT RACHEL -

"My name is Rachel Colaianni. I have worked at Sophie and Trey for almost 2 years. I just turned 21 and i go to the University of Central Florida. I was just accepted into the Advertising and Public Relations program there which is super competitive and am now in charge of all the PR and Events at S&T. I have always loved fashion and it has always been a big part of my life. In my free time i love traveling, going to the beach and spending time with my friends and boyfriend."

Favorites Questions
What was your favorite food when you were a child? Mashed potatoes
What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod? Sadly… I think I am the only person that has never owned an iPod, I have always wanted shoes or purses for gifts instead lol
What is one of your favorite quotes?  “I like my money right where I can see it….hanging in my closet.” -SJP
What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity? Im not a big outdoors person but I like canoeing every once in a while
What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Laundry...Im the worst at it, its probably why I shop so much, so I can replace the dirty clothes I don’t feel like washing
What is your favorite form of exercise? I love spinning class!
What is your favorite time of day/day of the week/month of the year? I love my relaxing Sundays! The afternoon is my favorite time of day and November is my most favorite month out of the year!
What’s your least favorite mode of transportation? Don’t have one, I love driving my car, going on airplanes and boating
What is your favorite body part? My eyes :)
What sound do you love? Thunder storms…the sound of rain really relaxes me


If… Questions
If you could throw any kind of party, what would it be like and what would it be for? Id like to do one of those murder mystery parties from the roaring 20’s like the game “Clue” where everyone dresses up and has a role
If you could paint a picture of any scenery you’ve seen before, what would you paint? Well I am a horrible artist…stick figures are my specialty, but if I had to paint a scenery it would be a hot air balloon over Napa Valley and the wine vineyards
If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be? My age now, 21. I know I am not that old but all of a sudden I feel like life is just flying by!
If you knew the world was ending in 2012, what would you do differently? Use the money in my savings and travel the world. I would really like to ride an elephant in Thailand through the jungle and a camel through the pyramids in Egypt.
If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor? My grammy, she’s the best!
If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be? Cant think of anything
If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? Play the piano or violin
If you had to work on only one project for the next year, what would it be? Just finishing school and getting straight A’s cause studying would be my job :)
If you were immortal for a day, what would you do? Like Danielle said- Anything I wanted!
If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to? I love the names Scarlett, Rose, and Avery so maybe one of them
If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet? My grandfather I have never met
If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? Buy a fabulous house or a really awesome sports car!
If you were reincarnated as an animal/drink/ice cream flavor, what would it be? Butter pecan
If you could know the answer to any question, besides “What is the meaning of life?”, what would it be? What does my future have in store for me
If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose? I would have to pick one of the Disney Princesses


Personal Questions
Which celebrity do you get mistaken for? None
What do you want to be when you grow up? When I grow up I would love to be working at a PR fashion firm in New York or owning my own boutique
When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time? Taking a nap
What would you name the autobiography of your life? I don’t think ive lived long enough to decide on an autobiography title for myself yet
What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life? Hell on Heels by Pistol Annies


Personal History Questions
Have you ever had something happen to you that you thought was bad but it turned out to be for the best? Yes, in my eyes it did
What was one of the best parties you’ve ever been to? My 21st birthday party. My man hooked it up good :)
What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up? I get too emotional in movies so I cry in most of them but the last movie I saw was Hugo and I cried in it
What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done? N/A
What was the last experience that made you a stronger person? My daddys open heart surgery. Made me realize to not take life for granted because you never know what the future has in store for you
What did you do growing up that got you into trouble? My parents are divorced so when I would lie and say I was sleeping at one parents house and go out with friends in high school and get caught not actually being at the house I said I was at
When was the last time you had an amazing meal? Sunday and Monday night. Sunday I ate at Ocean Prime with my friend Marty and Monday my man took me to Delfriscos to celebrate our year and a half together.
What’s the best/worst gift you’ve ever given/received? I got my Christmas present from my mom and mark early this year and it was my new Louis Vuitton so right now that’s the best present ive recieved
What do you miss most about being a kid? Life being easy and carefree
What is your first memory of being really excited? When my parents told my brother and I we were moving to Florida!
What was the first thing you bought with your own money? I haven’t made any big purchases yet I still live at home so I spend my money on gas and my shopping habit
When was the last time you were nervous? Taking my Stat exam knowing I had to get a 65 on the exam to get a B in the class. Im still waiting for the results
What is something you learned in the last week? I went to the Bucs game on Sunday and I learned that sometimes when a player is down on the field they rnt really hurt, that the couches are buying time to discuss plays and not waste one of their timeouts.
What story does your family always tell about you? My family does a family Fear Factor for all the kids at Easter. And they always tell the story of me eating the liverwurst. We have it on video and its pretty funny
At what age did you become an adult?  Turning 21 I guess

Random Questions
Is a picture worth a thousand words? Elaborate. Yes
Where’s Waldo? In Alabama. My brother goes to the University of Alabama and he wears this outfit to the game that looks like a Where’s Waldo outfit. Roll Tide!
The best part of waking up is? Waking up to my amazing man laying beside me :)
How now brown cow? Idk
Whasssssuuuupppppp? the “Best Dressed Holiday Soiree” Party tonight!


LOVE IT! Great job Rach!

If you're ever interested in having S&T or 4th & Ocean as a vendor at an event, involved in a fashion show or be a sponsor she would be the one to contact! Plus if you've noticed our own new and exciting events that are happening! Last month we had a Pre-Black Friday event which had an amazing turn out! Rachel did an awesome job putting it together! Tonight is another one of her fabulous parties! The Holiday Soiree! It's a best dressed party in which you wear your most fabulous holiday look to possibly win a $50 gift card! Plus as our gift to you receive 20% off any one item!!!
Rachel is a valuable part of our team at S&T/4th & Ocean! She always has a smile on her face and will help you find anything you are looking for! She is good at what she does and loves it too!!! So come in tonight for the Holiday Soiree and meet Rachel in person!! I have definitely enjoyed getting to know Rach in and out of the store! She is such a kind, lively and caring person! Hope you all feel like you know her a little bit more! She will help you have an amazing, comfortable shopping experience when you walk in the store!

Hope to see you tonight!!!
XOXO
Love, Dani