Spray Tan Saturday

Sweet, sweet Saturday! So relaxing. Today I went to Glow Skin & Body Spa in Dwtn Lake Mary. I decided to get a spray tan for a shoot and just for Christmas ;) This was the 3rd time I have been and I LOVE it!! The staff is so nice and helpful! The place is clean and inviting! Some of the services they do include:

Peels and Microderm
LumiLift/facials
Waxing
Eyelash & Brow Tinting
Makeup
Body treatments like masque ad salt glow polishes
Massages - swedish, deep tissue, maternity, etc.
Mani/Pedi's including shellac


And then there is organic spray tanning! They have amazing prices and packages for all there service! The spray tan I love! I don't have any time right now to lay out and work on maintaining a tan so I called my girl Marie Garza, who does the spray tans and nails! She is THE BEST! All of us ladies at S&T go to her!! Marie knows what she's doing and gives you amazing results! She makes the whole process so comfortable and relaxed. Since we all know you are just standing there in underwear only, basically naked. If you've ever had a spray tan you know that normally you are standing there freezing while they spray you down....but not here! Marie's new machine and technique warms you the entire session!!! It feels so great! Plus it only takes 8 hours for the tan to develop without and thick, sticky feeling and it doesn't smell like you just got it done! I cannot brag enough about this place and Marie's tans! You all must definitely check this place out!!!

Take a look at their facebook - Glow Skin & Body Spa

Located at:   142 W Lakeview Ave, Suite 1080, Lake Mary, FL 32746
(opposite S&T - on the same side as Delano's, Pierre's & Pac & Copy)

Website - www.glowlakemary.com
Phone # is 407.323.1991

Hours
Tues - Thurs. 10-7
Friday 10-6
Sat 10-4

You can even book online.....CLICK HERE!!!!! BOOK NOW!!!!!


HERE'S SOME PHOTOS OF MY AMAZING EXPERIENCE TODAY!!!


BEFORE! On my way to my appt

GLOW!!!!!

Lobby! So quaint ;) Love it!

The nail section
The room ;)
Where you stand
The machine that does the magic
Marie and me AFTER

An organic spray tan is an easy and healthy way to look and feel your best! Don't damage your skin and risk cancer for a tan and spend too much time in the sun or going to tanning beds!!!!!! That is horrible for you and your body!!! Go for a healthy, natural spray tan that will give you a glow and the tan of your dreams! Go see Marie today and check out all the other services they offer!! Make this spa your 2nd home like I did ;)

Wait till next week and see the pictures from the shoot and my glorious tan!!!!!

Happy Tanning!!!!
XOXO
Love, Dani