Sunday Funday in Red

 My Sunday Funday Look!! I LOVE this dress! Such a perfect fit, colors, and style. This Billabong floral red dress will be taking me through fall and straight on till spring. Still available at 4th & Ocean you can't help but skip and have a good time! It's flattering and flowy all at the same time. Paired with some 4th & Ocean boots and a S&T bag I had a no fail, flirty look! On cool days throw on a tights, a scarf, and a cape, jacket or coat and I'm good to go!
LOVE LOVE LOVE that the boots from 4th & Ocean I got match perfectly with the red stripe on the inside of the boots!!! Cherry on top for sure!


Strutting my way through downtown Orlando people could not resist complimenting me on my outfit! I openly bragged about these two amazing boutiques, Sophie & Trey and 4th & Ocean located in Dwtn Lake Mary ;) "Very chic. Designer style that fits any budget." I would say.




Cape from 4th & Ocean



Happy Sunday Funday!!! Dare to be a lady in red!!! ;)
XOXO
Love, Dani