Up & Coming...

I'm pretty sure Sunday is my favorite day of the week. Always fun, productive & sometimes both ;) Christmas is fast approaching! Tomorrow I'm off most of the day so I'll be running around doing my the last bit of my Christmas shopping so it's off my mind & my schedule!

I do have some EXCITING NEWS!!! Downtown Lake Mary is having it's 1st Food Truck Event!!!! We are just as fabulous as Downtown Orlando and Maitland! I've never been to either one but I will definitely be there THIS THURSDAY! 5pm-9pm so just head there after work and hang out with me! From what I hear....there's going to be some amazing food from different vendors plus if you haven't seen the lights around the trees in dwtn Lake Mary you must!! Perfect photo ops by the water fountain and under the gazebo!! Christmas card worthy for sure! I can not hype this event up more, I'm wicked stoked to go! You definitely don't want to miss out!



Onto the next exciting event!! Have you thought about New Year's??!?!? I have not! I get so into Christmas that I'm just now trying to figure out my New Year's plans! All I know is I want to have a stunning outfit to ring in 2012!!!! Nothing better than a new beginning that comes with a new year than a new look ;) Soooooo since we at S&T/4th & Ocean know this we have decided to have an event specifically geared towards that midnight kiss worthy dress! This is the perfect opportunity for you to come out, sip on champagne and get some one on one style guide to find that perfect look to make heads turn and all eyes on YOU! And do it all for amazing deals!!!! You have no idea how good this night will get!!!


You now have plans! Write these dates down....

This THURS. DEC 15th - FOOD TRUCK 5PM-9PM
THURS. DEC 29th - 7pm-9pm

Really hope to see you guys! Looking forward to a food truck dinner and a sparking night helping you all shop for your New Year's look!!!

XOXO

Love, Dani