Wedding in the Woods

Hey guys! I know I'm not pregnant but I loved reading Kristin's blog! So good! Definitely took some mental notes for when that time comes in my life ;) So last Friday night I drove to Ocala to celebrate one of my good friend, Melissa Azzarelli's wedding! Location - Their cabin in the woods! Amazing! She is going to have wedding pictures that look straight out of Vogue! I am so excited to see the professional ones! Mel looked like a super model for Vera Wang!!! STUNNING!!! My pictures don't do her justice!!! It such a beautiful, private celebration but completely decked out! The food....yum! Salad, steak, chicken, rice, veggies and the cupcakes.....WOW!!!! Anyways enough about the food & location. If you worked at the store you know I have been planning my outfit for this event pretty much since I received their save the date cards about 6 months ago :) Every time a new dress came in the store I said, "How about this?". I was clueless about what to wear in the middle of no where to a small, semi-formal wedding and who knew what the weather would be like. I finally picked THE dress about 8 weeks ago. It was love at first sight! So then came the end of November and the event was almost here and so was the cool weather. So of course Sophie & Trey was my solution. I paired the dress with some amazingly comfy tights that I love! They are so soft and am obsessed with the design in them. Mel warned me to wear boots and not heels because we would be walking on grass and dirt, so what else would be better than my cowboy boots from 4th & Ocean!!!! Then for the cold night air I relied on my olive green coat from www.sophieandtrey.com! I got raving reviews from all who attended and the pictures turned out awesome! My friends and I had some fun with our cameras during cocktail hour ;) Best surprise was that two of my good friends, Emma & Duba, were also wearing Sophie & Trey!!! We totally represented at this gorgeous wedding!


Ready to go!!!

Earrings at Sophie & Trey

Bracelet at 4th & Ocean

Love the colors!

www.sophieandtrey.com

Hair accessory by Raenewed Pieces
My total look!

Beautiful bride!

Both decked out in Sophie & Trey!!!

Bride & Groom


Tights at Sophie & Trey


Sophie & Trey represented on all of us!!! Except for Jackie on the far right she's in a bridesmaid dress ;)
Boots at 4th & Ocean



Dresses at Sophie & Trey


This was exactly the look and feel I wanted for the wedding! Dressy, layered, comfortable and warm. It covered all my bases and then some. So next time you have a wedding or event that you have no clue what to wear come in and we can help you! Our girls know what they're talking about! We have been through it all and never fail when it comes to finding the perfect look for any and every occasion!

XOXO
Love, Dani