Looks to Love

I'm bacccckkkkk!!! ;) First I want to say thank you to all of you for your thoughts and prayers for Matt & his family! The time in Columbus was wonderful! It was so nice to hang out and celebrate Cody's life and just be with each other!! It was the perfect time. I do apologize for not blogging yesterday. I was so exhausted and didn't get back till about 7 pm ;( Won't happen again! lol ;)

Secondly I have missed blogging! Glad to be back and definitely in full blogging mode! I went into S&T today to work and there is SO much new & amazing things in! Resort/Spring 2012 is in full effect at the stores! I am so excited about all the trends this spring. Color blocking, bright/bold pants, lace, and a lot of pieces that are inspired by the 1960's!

We will look in depth at each of these trends and MUCH MORE but for now here's a look at some of my favorite Spring Resort 2012 trends!

WHITE LACE MAXI SKIRT 

Alexander McQueen Resort 2012

Rag & Bone Resort 2012
Available at Sophie & Trey


TOP + SHORTS
Rochas Resort 2012
WWW.SOPHIEANDTREY.COM

NAUTICAL & STRIPES
Moschino
WWW.SOPHIEANDTREY.COM

IN STORE AT SOPHIE & TREY AND ON WWW.SOPHIEANDTREY.COM

NUDE + CREME


ALL AVAILABLE AT SOPHIE & TREY

How amazing! It's all about being feminine and chic this season!! These Resort 2012 trends will keep emerging as we move forward into the spring! I can not wait! Orange, florals, mini's, scuba inspired looks, and mismatched vibrant prints all are arriving and will be showing up on the runways AND more importantly at both 4th & Ocean and Sophie & Trey!

Have a trendy weekend!!
XOXO
Love, Dani