NYE : A beginning & an end

Day 3 of 2012 :) Hope you all had a fun & safe night NYE and that 2012 is off to a good start for you. I had a nice night that started with dinner at Bonefish with friends and then we headed to Colonial Town's block party for the midnight celebration.

I wore the Tuberose Black Lace Dress that is available at www.sophieandtrey.com!! I love this dress! So feminine and sexy! The dress was a hit! My man loved it ;) lol Before heading to dinner some of our friends came over and I love having my girl friends arrive and seeing them decked out in Sophie and Trey!!! I paired my dress with the Luxe black closed toed pumps. The shoes had a leopard elastic band that I cut and then sewed together to make it removable and then when I want to wear it I slide it back over the shoe ;) So when you look for them at S&T they are on the last shoe stand and will have that leopard band which I love too! Wore these same shoes Christmas :)


 My girl Sarah is wearing the amazing color block strap wedges with a black sequin bottom!! These shoes are actually quite comfy! I have a pair as well ;)

I also added my black blazer from S&T an dof course my Alexander McQueen inspired knuckle duster! Which btw are back in the store NOW!!!! My girl, Abbey bought one of the clutches (gold one) from the new line that is now available! All $39.99 and a variety of colors!


Loving the knuckle duster clutches!!!


Me, Abbey & Kat

Abbey is wearing one of the many fabulous sequin dresses from S&T! A staple item for your closet this year and definitely a perfect pick for NYE! She paired it with another amazing pair of wedges (do we see a trend here???) from S&T that is the color block brown & creme! They remind me of a retro vintage inspired wedge. Love them! Actually own this pair too ;) lol 
Kat is wearing this new amazing lace dress! It has a deep v neckline for just a touch of sexiness and mystery at the same time. This dress is at S&T for only $38.99 and also available in white!!!



As midnight arrived, we toasted each other and to the new year! Then headed back to Matt's place. All in all NYE was a great night with some of my closest friends. I have so much to be thankful for. 2011 was good to me and I am a very blessed woman. I have an amazing family and I am with the most wonderful man in the world who is truly my best friend.

I am sad to say though as my night ended and came to a close the realization of how truly important life is and how quickly is can change became very real. We receive the very devastating news that Matt's 22 yr old cousin has passed away in an ATV accident. I had the honor of meeting Cody Thanksgiving weekend when I was able to go to Ohio and spend that time with Matt's family. He was such a genuine, kind man and this is a terrible loss. I would ask that you would keep Matt, his family and his aunt & uncle (The Martin family) in your prayers and thoughts as it's been a very hard week. Cody also had younger sister, Lexy and younger brother, Shane who I cannot imagine how difficult this is for. I will not be blogging for a few days but I look forward to getting back to it this weekend. I am off to Ohio to be with him on Wednesday. I share this with you because you all are very important to me, this store is a HUGE part of my life and so are you all. Know your prayers & thoughts are very much appreciated. When I set out to do this blog I told myself that nothing was off limits and I was going to be completely honest and open. My life would be an open book and that I'd be willing to put it all out there, good or bad.

So friends & family I wish you the best year ever!! May 2012 bring you each the dreams you've always hoped for and blessings beyond your imagination! I am so excited to see what happens this year personally and at the stores!! I know it will be the best year yet!! :) Make each day count and don't wait another second to make changes in your life or let anything get in the way of what you want.

"It is not length of life, but depth of life." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Sometimes God will take you to a place you never imagined in order to bring you to the place you always dreamed of."

Happiness keeps You Sweet,
Trials keep You Strong,
Sorrows keep You Human,
Failures keep You Humble,
Success keeps You Glowing,
But Only God keeps You Going!

Love you all!!!
XOXO
Love, Dani