Aloha From Hawaii

So for those of you that don't know I had the opportunity to visit Hawaii for Christmas with my in-laws and we had a blast!  Mele Kalikimaka!

I just now got the photos organized and I wanted to share some memories and outfit choices from my trip.

In this photo we just arrived from a grueling flight.  I was wearing a comfy double layered sweatshirt, dark skinnies and my favorite boat shoes that you will see through out the trip.  
This entire outfit came from 4th & Ocean.

On our first day we visited Pearl Harbor.  It was very emotional and 
made you feel proud to be an American.
I wore a one size fits all seamless maxi in slate blue with a black open cardigan that I wore many times during the trip.  On a 8 day trip every item needs to be versatile.

My sister in-law and I at Turtle Bay Resort.  This is the room where they had built the reception for Forgetting Sarah Marshall.
I am wearing a floral ruffle maxi with the same black open cardigan.
The maxi came from S&T.


Hello to the best home made ice cream bar I have ever eaten!  Ha Ha
I received so many compliments on this strong print tunic which I paired with black leggings.
Both pieces came from 4th & Ocean.

Our first day in Maui chilling by the ocean!  Life doesn't get any better.
Loved my linen and crochet cover up and fav sandals all from 4th & Ocean!


A simple oversized cream blazer, dark skinnies and nude wedges!
Always a crowd pleaser.


Did someone say sunset booze cruise?
I felt cruise ready in my strong print maxi and navy open cardigan.
Both pieces can be found at 4th & Ocean.



The only way to see Maui!

Loved this preppy dress from 4th!  The detail is amazing.

I wore these shoes everyday and they never got old!  Only $22 from 4th and Ocean!

Hawaii I will miss you!

And when I returned from Hawaii I had to spend some quality time with my nephew Kenny!
In of course my fav sweater from 4th & Ocean.



 Aloha!