S&T Socialite

Hey dolls! I'm so excited about this! We are randomly going to interview our regulars! S&T/4th & Ocean is a place that many feel at home and we love that! It truly makes our day seeing your faces and chatting with you when you come in those doors. We love you all sharing with us and letting us be a part of your lives! So when thought about it I wanted to feature those that we have come to call our "regulars" or part of our family! My first thought was Alexis! She always comes in with a smile! Alexis is a vibrant, kind, sweet and stylish young woman! So I asked her if she would be my guinea pig for this ;) and she gladly accepted!

So everyone....Meet Alexis!!
I asked her the following...

Tell us a little bit about yourself - 


My name is Alexis Calderone; I’m a 21-year-old senior studying Interpersonal Communications at UCF. I love politics, fashion and reality tv.

Give us 3 random facts about you -

-     My favorite book in the world is the Great Gatsby. My last trip to NYC I dragged my friends all over the city trying to find a vintage copy.

-     I only drink sparkling water.

-     I fall asleep to You’ve Got Mail or old episodes of Gilmore Girls almost every night.



  1. How would you describe your style?     
Glamour meets grunge

  1. Who is your favorite runway designer?
 DVF and Chanel

  1. What’s the one essential item you couldn’t live without?
 iPhone

  1. Which store best suits your personality - Sophie & Trey or 4th & Ocean? 
 Sophie & Trey

  1. How long have you been shopping at Sophie & Trey?
 Since it opened!

  1. How many times a week do you stop in the stores? 
 Almost every day, is that embarrassing?

  1. What do you like most about shopping at the stores?  The whole experience. The stores are beautiful, clothes are so cute and so well priced and everyone who works there is fabulous! It’s so nice walking into a store where everyone knows you and your style.

  1. What’s one thing you would change if you ran the stores?
 It’s hard to think of something but maybe making the VIP card punches for every $30 you spend rather than every purchase over $30

  1. What’s your favorite purchase you’ve bought from S&T or 4th?
 High waist brown leather shorts from S&T

  1. Why do you prefer shopping at Sophie & Trey and 4th & Ocean?
  See 7 ;)

  1. What’s your favorite event we’ve done so far you’ve attended?
 Shockingly because of class and work I’ve only made it to the Christmas party this past December! But it was fabulous and I can’t wait until the Valentines party

  1. Any ideas or suggestions for events, sales, window decorations, etc. that you think would be beneficial for the stores? Nope! You all are so creative and I love all the parties/decorating you already do

  1. What is your go to outfit?
Any combination of leather, leopard, fur and excessive gold jewelry is my comfort zone
 
  1. What are the 3 most worn items in your closet?
 Dark wash skinny jeans, black blazer, black tank

  1. What trend for 2012 are you most excited about?
Metallics. Give me anything in a metallic gold and I’m happy
 
  1. Favorite season and why?
Summer. I am such a Florida girl, layering for winter just…confuses me
 
  1. Favorite spring color? 
  I’m dying over the combo of mint and coral (Thanks Rachel!)

  1. What are your beach basics?
 Oversized sunnies, tanning oil and tabloids

  1. Who is your fashion icon or celebrity you look to for style tips and inspiration?
Rachel Bilson for striking the perfect combo of girly and edgy, Kourtney Kardashian for how chic she’s made lounging around in silk pajamas and Rachel Zoe for just, everything.  
 
  1. How many pairs of shoes do you own? 
88

  1. Beauty must have?
NARS Laguna bronzer
 
  1. What do you pack for a weekend getaway?  Definitely jean shorts. I have like 50 pairs and wear them with everything.  Then just a good day to night top, wedges and obvi tons of gold jewlery

  1. What decade inspires your wardrobe? 
20s meets 80s
 
  1. If you could give one piece of style advice, what would it be?
Dress for your body. Nothing is worse than seeing someone in clothes that don’t fit. Sometimes going up a size actually makes you look skinnier
 
  1. Random: Your favorite dessert?
Crème brulee


LOVE it! Alexis is awesome! I also asked her to send me some of her favorite outfits in pictures! She constantly is uploading photos on Instagram and tagging Sophie & Trey so I also took some from there! She is a constant supporter and definitely a sophisticated and trendy friend of ours! Her photos are from different events such as her birthday, dinner with her girls, Runway to Hope and other different events and outings! 











So stylish and chic! Alexis looks amazing in everything she wears! Look forward to interview more of our S&T socialites! Maybe you could be featured next ;)

XOXO

Love, Dani