Saturday Night Fever

Hope you've had a great weekend and are closing it out with a relaxing and fun Sunday! Last night we went out to Hue in Thorton Park and then to 180 for drinks. We were celebrating my friend, Ashley's birthday! It was a great night with great friends! I wore the black and neon knit, one shoulder dress! It's only $39.99 and also available in orange! I love this dress! It is so comfortable and sexy! I love all the bright bold colors! It's subtle but definitely makes a statement! To finish off the look I added the lime green suede heels, which are probably my favorite shoes ever! They completed the look and just made it fabulous! It made all the colors pop out! I got so many compliments! Here's some pics from the night!
Knit neon bandage dress! Paired with the lime green heels!
Me, Kathrynne, the bday girl Ashley and Rachel

My lovely lady friends
So get in the store today! You can grab this look and other fabulous items! Plus score a gift card if you spend $100 or find a pair of amazing shoes/heels at 50% off!!!!
 
Today is the last day for this SALE so hurry in before 5pm today!




PINTEREST PICK!!!!!

I saw this dress that someone had pinned on Pinterest and freaked! Sophie & Trey has this exact dress almost! I immediately told my friend about it and she was thrilled! I notice a lot of my friends or followers on Pinterest are always pinning looks that we have or that we can replicate so easily! Pinterest is great for sparking new thoughts and ideas of combining different colors or accessories to make different looks we love! Always feel free to print them out or have them on your phone when you come in the store so we can help you find what you're looking for! 


Here's the dress we have a Sophie & Trey! Also available in forest green! It's only $39.99! Great dress and what a unique back! O my! It's gorgeous and how perfect of a match for the one my friend had liked! (and cheaper!) 

So get into the store this week and let's find a perfect Pinterest pick for you! Follow us on Pinterest as well - http://pinterest.com/sophieandtrey/

Plus DON'T FORGET - Model Casting THIS THURSDAY!!!!!!! Can't wait to see all the lovely ladies that come out for this! Looking forward to meeting everyone and working with them for the BIG SPRING SHOWCASE - MARCH 8TH!!!!!!!!! Get excited!!!!!
THINK YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES? PROVE IT.

Much love to you all! Come in and see me this week! Also food trucks next Sunday ;) Just a reminder! Week full of fun! Good way to end out February! ;)

XOXO
Love, Dani