Mr.One-derful

 Hi Loves! Today is the BIG DAY!... My baby boy's 1st Birthday!
Yesterday we celebrated with friends, family, and all of Baby Kenny's adorable little friends! It was amazing! Now for the theme of his party...
Kenny's 1st All White Birthday Bash! 
Here's a peek into yesterday's birthday bash, what we all wore, and Kenny smashing his first birthday cake! 

White Rock Candy, White Chocolate Covered Pretzels, Marshmallows, and White Footballs for the little ones!

White Balloons and White Pom-Poms! I'm not very Martha Stewart-y (haha!), but I followed Dani's blog and I made the white pom-poms in a breeze!

The dessert table! BK's smash cake and the amazing cupcakes my sister-in law, Kristen, made! They were amazing! The party was an all white party with accents of golf-balls and grass! His invitations were of Baby Kenny in all white on a golf course! So we kept perfectly in theme!
One of the pictures from his invitation that the cupcakes were inspired from!
Mr.One-derful! Aunt Ryan and Uncle Scott hanging with the birthday boy, LaLa (my mom and Glama (Kenny's mom), and me!  Everyone participated in theme and wore all white! I was so excited...I had the 4th&Ocean white wrap dress on. It is actually a bathing suit cover up, so I paired a white slip dress from Sophie&Trey under it and made it a dress! The dress is $39.99 and can be worn 8 different ways! It's amazing! Take a look at Ryan's blog on how to wear the one from S&T a few different ways!
Wrap Your Style Dress
The dress is available at 4th&Ocean in the white crochet I wore and a teal and royal blue cotton! The one that is featured in Ryan's blog is available at Sophie&Trey and is a dressier version! I accessorized the dress with white beaded chandelier earrings from 4th&Ocean($9.99),crochet headband ($12.99), and shoes from S&T!

The birthday boy smashing into his cake!
The three of us!  
Aunt Ryan and Rachel giving him his gift! It was a hit!
Rachel wore the greek goddess draping maxi, available at 4th&Ocean for $39.99! It comes with a belt, but Rachel opted to leave the belt off and put a fabulous teal necklace on($19.99 at 4th&O)! LaLa (my mom) wore a "vintage" 4th&Ocean dress!

Corn hole and baby golf games were going on outside! My sister-in-law, Kristen, is pictured top right with Kenny! She was wearing a white Seniorita dress from 4th&Ocean, white beaded necklace, and she put fresh orchids in her hair to finish the look! So chic! 
Kenny playing with his friends and opening presents!
Knighten, Emma, and Jacob all came out for the party!

At the end of the night we took a beautiful boat ride around the lake and enjoyed the sunset! 

Baby Kenny's Great-Grandma Sandy is pictured top right in her Sophie&Trey top! She was looking fabulous as always!

Today we will continue to celebrate Baby Kenny's first birthday and open all of his presents from yesterday! I can't believe my baby is one today! This first year has flown by! It has been such an amazing experience to see Kenny grow and learn something new everyday! I look forward to every day with him, he is such a blessing to us!