Be a S&T vixen in NIXON


Calling all S&T/4th & Ocean dolls! I am pleased and super stoked to announce that as of today 4th & Ocean carries ....


(What a statement "arm party!")
Nixon watches are amazing! I have had a solid silver called the Small Player for six years that I love! We actually have one in the store today! I'm so excited about 4th & Ocean launching this fabulous brand of watches! Nixon truly is a one of the top designer brands for stylish, trendy, dependable, and chic watches! Every line of theirs is unbelievable! I of course had to run and get my new Time Teller Watch in Royal Blue with a Gold face (pictured above and close up below). Here are just SOME of the new and fabulous Nixon watches you can purchase NOW at 4th & Ocean!
The Time Teller Acetate in Royal Blue/Gold Face $150 (The one I bought!!!)





Monopoly in Rose Gold $225



The Time Teller in All White $100


The Time Teller Acetate in Emerald Acetate $150



Time Teller P in Bright Blue $75






The Time Teller in Navy/Red Nylon $75

The Time Teller Acetate in White Granite $150




AHHHHHHH! How fab are those!?!?!? LOVE. Nixon is the real deal!



So stop in today and see all the amazing new Nixon watches I just can't get enough of! Come find your very own today!

This is a must add to your "arm party!!!"

XOXO
Love, Dani