Mark your calendars dollfaces!
THIS Saturday Martha Sugalski along with Sophie&Trey/4th&Ocean is hosting a event to help Clean The World!!!
Here are the details...
Sat, May 19th 7pm-9pm join us for drinks, music & fashion
Bring in 3 bars of soap and receive 20% off Any One Item!
10% of ALL proceeds that night go to
Clean the World Foundation, Inc.
was founded in February 2009 by two individuals, Shawn Seipler and Paul Till. Clean the World is a Florida not-for-profit corporation.
- Collect and recycle soap and shampoo products discarded by the hospitality industry every day.
- Through the distribution of these and other donated hygiene products to impoverished people, prevent the millions of deaths caused by hygiene-related illnesses every day.
Clean the World implements its mission through...
- Collecting, sorting and processing discarded soap, shampoo conditioner and lotion product donations from participating hospitality partners
- Collection of donated hygiene products from manufacturers
- Recycling these product donations at its facilities in Orlando, Florida
- Delivering these recycled product donations to domestic homeless shelters and impoverished countries suffering from high death rates due to acute respiratory infection and diarrheal disease.
Since its inception, Clean the World has been steadily increasing its services and operations to accommodate rapidly expanding community needs, awareness and donations, and has accepted in-kind donations of more than $1,000,000. In the process, Clean the World has put over 9.5 million soap bars and 200,000 pounds of shampoo and conditioner back into human use, simultaneously eliminating over 600 tons of waste.
Clean the World is supported by the generous contributions of individuals and organizations worldwide, through Hospitality Recycling Program fees, in-kind donations, and fundraising events. Over 95% of our cash donations and program fees go directly into program operations
How do we do it?
- Clean the World works with our Hospitality Partners to train their staff on the soap and shampoo recycling process. Bins are provided for housekeeping staff to deposit collected soap and shampoo bottles. Bins are picked up weekly by Clean the World Staff. Online training videos, and housekeeping instruction posters are also provided.
- Clean the World staff transports the collected amenities to the Clean the World Recycling Center. Two Recycling Methods are used: Re-batching and Sterilization
$25 provides enough soap for 85 children for one full month!
$50 provides enough soap for 170 children for one full month!
$100 provides enough soap for 340 children for one full month!
$500 provides enough soap for 1700 children for one full month!
$100 provides enough soap for 3400 children for one full month!
How amazing is that?!?!? So little can do SO MUCH!!! Be a part of this!
Come out Saturday night for this amazing event and help clean the world a couple bars of soap at a time!!! Martha and the whole Sophie & Trey/4th & Ocean crew will be there! SO, come show some face, mingle and support a great organization!!