Pale Green a.k.a The New Thing

Hey dolls! I'm in New York! My parents where headed to meet my brother and last minute I jumped on the plane with them to surprise him! So fun!

Anyways here's my new fav. Light green. Never owned a piece of clothing this color until now and I LOVE it! This was one of my outfits I purchased for the weekend! I love spring.
//



Loved my Sunday Fun Day look! Working and enjoying the food trucks! It was a great day!

Top - www.sophieandtrey.com only $32.99.

White ball necklace from Sophie & Trey. Stone necklace (available in multiple colors) only $14.99 at 4th & Ocean!! My new favorite piece! My fabulous purse/wristlet available at Sophie & Trey! Also comes in a gorg pink!
LOVE these white wedges from 4th & Ocean! Only $34.99 and unbelievably comfy!!!!

Ok so these jeans are a MUST! The new Dittos flare at Sophie&Trey are worth every dime! They are so comfy and make your butt look amazing!!!!! Definitely obsessed with mine right now! This top has a lace back which is another reason I love. It's so different, unique and feminine. I love that it's sheer and I just can't resist the color! This is a perfect shade for spring!

Feel the resort chic vibe when wearing pale green and denim!
XOXO

Love, Dani