Summer Sequins

I can't believe May is about over! It is already blistering hot outside and the official day of summer isn't even till June 20th! I feel like I've been living summer since the end of April ;) None the less I've already been mixing between my spring and summer wardrobe. My new obsession is sequins. What girl can resist a sparkling summer sequin top!?! Not me. Which is why I am drooling over these two looks below. I love how a simple tank is brought to life by the sequins and colors. Not only is this the perfect top to throw with cutoffs on for heading beachside but but a simple change into a skirt or slip dress the look totally changes from day to night!




GET THIS LOOK:

GOLD SEQUIN FUCHSIA TOP - $29.99 WWW.SOPHIEANDTREY.COM

GREY PEEK A BOO MAXI - $32.99 SOPHIE & TREY

GOLD GEOMETRIC EARRINGS - $6.99 SOPHIE & TREY

GREY SKIES ENAMEL HINGED BRACELET - $24.99 WWW.SOPHIEANDTREY.COM



GET THIS LOOK:

PURPLE SLIP DRESS - $19.99 SOPHIE & TREY

 BLACK & KELLY GREEN SEQUIN TOP - $29.99 SOPHIE & TREY
(OR PAIR THE PINK OMBRE SEQUIN TOP - $29.99 WWW.SOPHIEANDTREY.COM)

TEAL STARBURST STATEMENT RING - $9.99 SOPHIE & TREY

ALEXANDER MCQUEEN KNUCKLE DUSTER CLUTCH - CURRENTLY SOLD OUT

Sparkle and shine in your summer sequin tops! Perfect for a night out or night in! Pair it with shorts, skirts or make it into a dress with a slip dress! Tucked in or out these tops with steal the light and the attention from everyone around! 

Happy Wednesday dolls!
XOXO
Love, Dani