Turning 25 in Turquoise&Tan!

Hi Loves! Happy Hump Day! Just a couple more days until Memorial Day Weekend! I can't wait until the weekend...the beach, great food, and good times are right around the corner!
Yesterday I celebrated my birthday!....the BIG 25! We went out to dinner to one of my fav Sushi restaurants with the whole family, even Baby Kenny stayed up for the celebration! I love turquoise this season, so when the tan and turquoise detailed shirt came in the store I knew I needed it for a special dinner! Here is a look into what I wore for my quarter of a century birthday dinner! 
Get the look:
Tan and Turquoise Detail Button Up (Sophie&Trey $39.99)
Cream Slip Dress (Sophie&Trey $19.99)
Turquoise Necklace(Sophie&Trey $14.99)
Baroque Sunglasses (Sophie&Trey $9.99)
Wedges(Vintage Sophie&Trey)

THANK YOU to everyone for all the Birthday love yesterday!