The Highs&Lows of Tropical Storm Debby

Hi Loves! I hope everyone has had a fabulous Monday so far! I apologize for the late post today, this Florida girl doesn't know how to start going in the morning without the sun! Don't get me wrong I really don't have an excuse, rainy days are actually amazing! I got to cuddle with Baby Kenny, watch some Disney channel with him, and spend quality veg out time with the family! Ohh...the highs & lows of a tropical storm! Tropical Storm Debby brought me great joy today when this fabulous high/low denim bustier dress hit the shelves in 4th&Ocean!  It's unbelievable! The tropical storm definitely didn't stop me from stepping out, umbrella in hand, in my amazing new dress!
Billabong High/Low Denim Bustier Maxi $79.50 (4th&Ocean)
American Flag iPhone Case $9.99 (S&T) LOVE THIS! 
Nixon Emerald Acetate Watch $150 (4th&Ocean)
Tribal Beaded Bracelet $9.99 (4th&Ocean)

Have a fabulous week! Don't forget our 3 Year Anniversary Party is THIS THURSDAY!
I can't believe we will be celebrating 3 years this week! It has been such an amazing 3 years, we wouldn't be here without all of you! We feel so blessed to have such amazing clients and friends! We look forward to celebrating with you all, each and everyone of you mean so much to us! 
The Pre-White Party Fashion Show is the following night at the 180 Grey Goose Lounge! Sophie&Trey/4th&Ocean will be rocking the runway with fabulous all white party looks! Come out to support us, it'll be a great night!