Nautical at Night

Morning dolls! Rise & Shine!!!!! Friday has FINALLY come and I couldn't be more happy! I am off in about 5 hours to Ohio!!!! YAY!!! :) Matt & I are headed up to see his family for his sister's med school graduation and celebration! I of course am taking her oodles of goodies from S&T and 4th & Ocean as her gift! I have been making a collection over the past weeks to add her grad bag ;) I'll share what I picked to give her after this weekend (just in case she reads this lol)

Well Happy Hurricane season! Today officially marks the beginning of that wonderful season of possible hurricanes! (Don't ya love this time of year!!! lol) So I only thought it appropriate to talk about something nautical!!! Nautical is HUGE right now! Stripes, anchors and blue & white combos are everywhere! Most of the time when I think "nautical",  I think yacht club, daytime, beach side, white pants, etc. I never think of taking this trend past sunset! I am loving this theme right now and have come up with looks that are appropriate for those pool party nights and evenings on the boat! OR in my case if you don't have a boat then these looks are also good for a night downtown or a dinner date at Fishbones! lol ;) We can pretend and at least look the part of a boat owner with these blue, gold, and black combos!


GET THIS LOOK:

GOLDEN POPPIES DRESS - $59.99  WWW.SOPHIEANDTREY.COM OR SOPHIE & TREY

GOLDEN LINK CHAIN NECKLACE - $19.99 SOPHIE & TREY




GET THIS LOOK:

ALL CHAINED UP SLIP DRESS - $28.99 WWW.SOPHIEANDTREY.COM 

MARBLE PENDANT 14K GP NECKLACE - $39.99 WWW.FOURTHANDOCEAN.COM 

CLEOPATRA GOLD CUFF BRACELET - $22.00  WWW.SOPHIEANDTREY.COM OR SOPHIE & TREY


GET THIS LOOK:

NAUTICALLY CHAINED TOP - $32.99 WWW.FOURTHANDOCEAN.COM

BLACK SLIP DRESS - $19.99 SOPHIE & TREY OR 4TH & OCEAN 

BLACK BRAIDED CHAIN BELT - $9.99 SOPHIE & TREY 


Set sail and make waves in one of these nautical inspired looks this weekend! 
Enjoy your weekend and be sure to stop by the stores!!! Much love! 

XOXO
Love, Dani