Ten Things

TGIF! To end the week/start the weekend I like the idea of sharing my Top 10 favorite things from the week! :)

My Top 10 Obsessions for the week...
{ White Skinnes & other Pastel colors available at Sophie & Trey only $49.99 }
{ Lip Gloss only $1.99 at Sophie & Trey }
{ Tanks available at 4th & Ocean }
{ DIY Ombre Shirts & Shorts }
{ New Jewelry at 4th & Ocean!!! Stunning!!! I bought the one in the center of the 3 circle necklaces }
{ My R&R is going through magazines and finding celebrity looks for less!!! WWW.SOPHIEANDTREY.COM OR WWW.FOURTHANDOCEAN.COM  are obviously my faves!!! ]
{ Available at Sophie & Trey }

{ LOVE the Rose Gold as a dressier look and the Grey as an everyday casual watch }

{ LIMITED EDITION TANKS!!!! COME NEXT THURSDAY, JUNE 28TH FROM 7PM-9PM SPEND $100 AND RECEIVE A FREE TANK!!!!!! }




XOXO





Love, Dani