Farm Style : Ohio Weekend

Hello dolls! Hope you all had a fabulous weekend and a good start to your week! I had a blast in Logan, Ohio this weekend with my man and his family! We celebrated and said goodbye to his sister as she graduated from med school and was off on Sunday to start her residency in California. It was 3 days of laughs, conversation, food, fun, drinks by the fire and Chicago talk (Sidenote news - the time has come and Matt will be moving to Chicago in 90-120 days and no I'm not sure if I am going or not lol)!

I have a tendency to over pack and my man likes to carry on bags, so I made it a point to just bring the necessities and no extras! I had planned out 3 outfits to get me through and shoes I could switch up between them. I managed to fit all this into a small duffel bag and my always reliable striped bag from 4th&Ocean. I then also had to keep in mind his sister's grad bag gift!
Great Gift Idea for a friend or family member moving! Laura's moving to Cali so what better way to send her off then with some stylish Cali chic supplies! Buy a bag/purse and fill it to the brim with all the necessities!
EVERYTHING CAN BE FOUND AT SOPHIE&TREY/4TH&OCEAN, EXCEPT THE ESSIE NAIL POLISH & THE SEQUIN FLOWER HAIR CLIP BY RAENEWED PIECES A.K.A. ME ;)

The weather was beautiful but I didn't plan on it being as cool or windy as it was. None the less I had at the last minute thrown in my Black Orchid denim skinnies (thank goodness) and decided to wear my yellow Black Orchid skinnies on the plane Friday instead of shorts! I wanted the look and feel of my weekend wear to give off a casual laid back vibe. Country meets city chic. I wanted simple looks that I could easily throw on and layer up depending on the weather.
 PLANE RIDE PERFECT : Day 1

DENIM SHIRT - 4th&Ocean $39.99
  
YELLOW BLACK ORCHIDS - Sophie&Trey $89.99

DOLCE VITA INSPIRED SANDALS - Sophie&Trey $22.99 (available in black, chestnut, white & turquoise)

NIXON WATCH - 4th&Ocean $150

KATE SPADE INSPIRED ANCHOR BRACELET 14K GP - 4th&Ocean $45.00

14K GP SIDEWAYS CROSS NECKLACE - 4th&Ocean $28.99

TAN NAUTICAL STRIPED BAG - 4th&Ocean $34.99

CELEBRATION SATURDAY : LOOK 2 
(added my Denim Black Orchid skinnies under the slip dress at night)

PURPLE SLIP DRESS - Sophie&Trey $19.99

CREME CROCHET TOP - WWW.SOPHIEANDTREY.COM $38.00

GREEN & GREY JACKET - Vintage 4th&Ocean

DENIM BLACK ORCHID SKINNIES - Sophie&Trey (not pictured) $89.99

GOLD OPEN BRACKET BANGLE - 4th&Ocean $16.99

VINTAGE PURPLE BEADED NECKLACE - Sophie&Trey $22.99

NIXON WATCH - 4th&Ocean $150

KATE SPADE INSPIRED ANCHOR BRACELET 14K GP - 4th&Ocean $45.00


SUMMER SWEATER SUNDAY : LOOK 3

SEVEN SEAS STRIPED SWEATER - WWW.FOURTHANDOCEAN.COM or 4th&Ocean $29.99

CORAL BEAD NECKLACE - 4TH&OCEAN $12.99

CORAL SHORTS - SOPHIE&TREY $38.00

NIXON WATCH - 4th&Ocean $150

KATE SPADE INSPIRED ANCHOR BRACELET 14K GP - 4th&Ocean $45.00


Looks to love and last throughout any weekend! 

XOXO
Love, Dani