10 Year in Neon & Neutral

Hey dolls! Hope you all enjoyed your 4th! I had a pretty chill day of hanging out with my man and some friends! Nothing too exciting! ;)

Last Saturday I had my 10 year high school reunion! I graduated from Orangewood in 2002 from a class of about 50....yes. 50. Lol To keep it simple and sweet we met at a local bar called Tom & Jerry's in Winter Park. For those of you that know this watering hole know its a dive bar lol It was fun to get together, catch up, meet significant others and have some drinks. 

Now everyone knows when you're going to see people you haven't seen in awhile you want to dress to impress! I wanted to look casually chic. I went with the NEW Neon and Neutral Dress! Only $28.99 at Sophie&Trey! I paired the Dolce vita inspired chestnut sandals only $22 from Sophie&Trey and one of the stunning 4th & Ocean crystal and beaded necklace $34.99! 

GET MY LOOK:

NEON PINK & NEUTRAL DRESS - $28.99 SOPHIE&TREY

CRYSTAL & BEAD NECKLACE - $34.99 4TH&OCEAN

DOLCE VITA INSPIRED CHESTNUT SANDALS - $22.00 SOPHIE&TREY

Stop in and check out the neon and neutral dress!! Also comes in a bold teal color!!
XOXO
Love, Dani