Caramel Marshmallow Popcorn

I love rice krispies and I love popcorn. So how amazing would it be if the two were combined? I happen to be roaming around on Pinterest the other day and came across this recipe! I saw marshmallow and popcorn in the same sentence and had to try this! I'm almost upset that I did because now I am hooked! This is NOT the recipe for the dieters or calorie conscious as it is not all healthy but it tastes SOOOO good! :)

This is a great date night snack at home! Perfect for a candlelight night of cuddling up and watching a movie with some wine! 

WARNING: This is a highly addictive recipe! Eat at your own risk! ;)


YOU NEED:










Such an easy recipe! Takes about 10 minutes to make from start to finish! It's definitely sweet and delicious! I could not eat more than one bowl in a night! lol

XOXO
Love, Dani