Don't Worry, Get Happy

Fun in the Sun Sunday!!!! Out with my girls for a ladies day and couldn't be more happy! My man is gone for the weekend for a bachelor party in where other than....Vegas. Of course. lol So while he is doing some male bonding I made it a point to do the same with my lovely lady friends! What's better than a pool day with some drinks and my closest girls? Nothing. Perfect day. 

Loving my casual chic look from 4th&Ocean! Beach chic at it's finest. I love the boho hippie chic and 4th&O gives me that every time! I just bought the NEW "Get Happy" cropped top which happens to also be the softest shirt I've ever felt in my life and am in love! It's one of those tops you can just throw on and still be confident that you look straight out of a free people magazine! 

Get the LOOK:

"Get Happy" Tee - $16.99 4th&Ocean

Bold Blue Beaded Bikini - $18.99 top/$18.99 bottom (also available in bronze) 4th&Ocean

Summer Fedora - $18.99 4th&Ocean


Denim Cutoffs - Vintage S&T (denim shorts available at 4th&Ocean)


OTHER PRINTS AT 4TH&OCEAN FROM THE SAME NEW LINE OF SOFT DESIGN SHIRTS....
 { $16.99 & $14.99 }

{ $18.99 }


Get casual chic in these perfect tees!!! Must have for any weekend!!
XOXO
Love, Dani