A Hint Of Shimmer

Wednesday! I don't know about you ladies but I feel like my week is all messed up from the 4th still! I could have sworn yesterday was today or even tomorrow!! I keep thinking the weekend is closer than it really is ;( BUT....it is that sweet halfway point of the week! YAY!

On another note. The afternoon showers tend to put a damper on outside activities when I tend to get off around 4:30pm,  but the daily new arrivals turn that frown right upside down! Like this drop your jaw romper! Yes, it IS a romper! Don't let your eye deceive you but this what seems to be a dream of a dress is actually a dream romper! The soft blush color is so feminine and flirty. Good for just about every skin tone. It's pinkish hue gives a princess/ballerina/flirty feeling to the look. 
GET THE LOOK:

BLUSH & GOLD SHIMMER ROMPER - $34.99 SOPHIE&TREY

CRYSTAL LOUBOUTIN INSPIRED HEELS (IN NUDE) - $59.99 SOPHIE&TREY

GOLD FLORAL PEEK A BOO HEADBAND - $14.99 SOPHIE&TREY

GOLD & BROWN DETAILED BANGLES - $14.99 SOPHIEANDTREY
 The scalloped edges of sequin gold shimmer just push this ensemble over the edge! It's just stunning! I felt like I could work, run errands, go to brunch, any type of shower or take my man out on the town in this!
 Using gold accents seemed right to me. It brought a Grecian goddess and glam aspect to the look. So simple yet striking!
Of course what shoes looked perfect...the crystal nude Louboutin inspired heels! LOVE these! They didn't take away from the romper at all! Only seemed to make it pop even more and balance with the gold sequin detailing! 

Be simply lovely in this look!
XOXO
Love, Dani