Open Shoulders

Hey dolls! I have to say my new favorite look is AH-mazing! ;) Not only is the base outfit $30 but it's trendy, chic, simple style! I paired one of the fabulous mini skirts from Sophie&Trey (only $14.99) with the grey cropped top from 4th&Ocean (only $12.99)! Such a steal. I so badly wanted one of the high waisted mini skirts and finally decided on my first one being the blue. I love the bold sea blue color and how it fits so well into summer trends and how easy I feel I can transition it into fall by pairing it with browns and deeper reds.
 GET THE LOOK for $30:

GREY CROPPED TOP - $12.99 4TH&OCEAN
BLUE MINI - $14.99 SOPHIE&TREY

Accessorize:
DOLCE VITA INSPIRED SANDALS IN BLACK - $22.00 SOPHIE&TREY
LEMON LIME BAG - $38.00 SOPHIE&TREY
LEMON LIME SUNGLASSES - $9.99 4TH&OCEAN
NIXON NAVY/GOLD TORTOISE SHELL WATCH - $150 4TH&OCEAN
14K GP ANCHOR BRACELET - $45 4TH&OCEAN



Dressing this look up or down is easy. Accessorizing is everything! A long detailed fun necklace or something simple and sweet with statement earrings. Go big with a ring or arm party. The mix and match pairing is endless! I added my always fabulous go to necklace from 4th&O. It is worth every penny and so unique I just had to treat myself to it and since I have I've worn it SO much! It goes with everything!!! I love the pop of colors the sunglasses and bag give! Makes the look more summery and stand out!
Grey, Blue, Pink, Purple and Black!!!
Many options of mini's!!!! Lavender, Oatmeal, Neon Orange, Mint, Black, Hot Pink, Tan and Blue (not pictured here - pictured on me)

I'm thinking my next mini will be oatmeal and perhaps pair it with the purple cropped top ;)

Find your favorite colors and mix them up! 
Love, Dani