Skirt to Dress

I love when I can make the most of a purchase! My new striped maxi from 4th & Ocean is a steal! This one item can last my whole weekend. For one the color and soft feel of it is unbelievable. It's one of those pieces of clothing I could live in! It's perfect for those hot days and I'm super excited to wear boots and layer with it in the fall. 
 GET THE SKIRT LOOK:

MAXI STRIPED SKIRT/DRESS - $38.99 4TH&OCEAN

BOLD PURPLE SEAMLESS TANK - $14.99 4TH&OCEAN

FRINGE AZTEC SATCHEL - $45.00 4TH&OCEAN

NAVY TORTOISE NIXON WATCH - $150 4TH&OCEAN

GOLD & CRYSTAL HEADBAND - $14.99 SOPHIE&TREY

DOLCE VITA INSPIRED SANDALS IN CHESTNUT - $22.99 SOPHIE&TREY

PRADA INSPIRED SUNNIES - $9.99 SOPHIE&TREY

GET THE DRESS LOOK: 

MAXI STRIPED SKIRT/DRESS - $38.99 4TH&OCEAN

TURQUOISE BRAIDED BELT - $9.99 4TH&OCEAN

FRINGE AZTEC SATCHEL - $45.00 4TH&OCEAN

NAVY TORTOISE NIXON WATCH - $150 4TH&OCEAN

GOLD & CRYSTAL HEADBAND - $14.99 SOPHIE&TREY

DOLCE VITA INSPIRED SANDALS IN CHESTNUT - $22.99 SOPHIE&TREY

PRADA INSPIRED SUNNIES - $9.99 SOPHIE&TREY

Stay Stylish!
XOXO
Love, Dani