Over-sized in Floral



I love being able to throw on an outfit and look put together. "Celebrity Street Chic" I call it!  Just like the outfit above! It's an effortless and easy yet completely stylish and chic feel! I love the combination of an over-sized sweater with a slip dress. It's flowy on top and fitted on the bottom which compensates for each another so it still gives me a shape and I feel comfortable and confident.


Floral Oversized Sweater $29.99 ONLINE www.fourthandocean.com
Purple Slip Dress $19.99 Sophie&Trey*
Grey Combat Boots $38.99 4th&Ocean*
Pyramid Burgundy Necklace $12.99 Sophie&Trey*
Sequin Stud Shoulder Bag $48.00 Sophie&Trey*
Black & Gold House of Harlow inspired Ring $9.99 Sophie&Trey*
"I am Grateful" Hair Tie $1.99 Sophie&Trey*

*All Store Items Can Be Purchased By Phone or In-Store!
Sophie&Trey 407.324.5747
4th&Ocean 407.878.6656

XOXO
Love, Dani