Fake it to Make it, Fur & Leather!

Faux fur and leather have been all the rage this season!! From fur vests to boots and leather jackets to high waisted shorts! Who needs the real deal? I have started having a fur fetish this fall season!! I am loving the vests paired with a tight solid dress or my new FAVORITE JEANS, tank and boots! Fur and leather have both been used throughout time. They are both classic fabrics and perfect for the cooler, winter time.



Completely feminine chic and fabulous! Available at Sophie & Trey
When I think of leather I think biker chic. I love that edgy biker look which looks amazing in a jacket. Now we are definitely starting to see more and more of a modern, straight lines feminine look! I am super excited about this! Seeing leather being used in a more smooth, sleek way. I just got this fabulous brown faux leather jacket from Sophie & Trey and I am obsessed to say the least!!! I love the mixing of the two trends and how they incorporated both! Leather is being seen this season in a variety of textures and fabrics. The straight lines, smooth leather and then the soft vintage leather. Fur is more being used in a variety of colors and shades. From black to dark brown to a mixed white and beige brown. So many options! The jacket I bought from the store yesterday is a soft brown faux leather and looks like it's been crumpled like a sheet of paper. (Picture below)

Love this! Gives me a Top Gun kind of feel ;)
Photography by Marisol
Casual dressy chic for everyday work or play! Available at 4th & Ocean

A hint of edgy chic! Available at Sophie & Trey
Boho Chic use of the fur vest! Available at Sophie & Trey
Photography by Marisol

Photography by Marisol
Photography by Marisol


Photography by Marisol
Photography by Marisol
So be on the lookout for some fabulous faux finds and give them a try! You'll be surprised at how much you get into the fur & leather trend!


Love, Dani